September 06, 2008

Wall-e with an innocent looking eyes.

Watched the show Wall-e with my HGC people.What could I say?I simply fall in love with the show!I did yawned frequently during the show,because I watched it during midnight and I'm kinda sleepy.

The show,according to my colleague,is the same as an old film "Short Circuit",with robot having the same design and build.Anyway,I didn't watched "Short Circuit" before,therefore I can't judge.

The show reminded me of "I Am Legend",as Wall-e seems to be the only robot on Earth,together with his cockroach companion.It's quite sad that he has to proceed on to his regular duty(to crush rubbish)despite the Earth is in a pretty gone-case situation.I don't like this setting.

Romance came when Eve came to Earth in search for "something" and Wall-e is attracted by her beauty.Probably because he had been inspired by the romantic musical movie he watched everyday.

Anyway,the whole thing is so sweet loh!Wall-e keep pronouncing her name wrongly("Eva" instead of "Eve").Then he's willing to sacrifice himself to protect her(shelter her using umbrella) and trying to hold her hand.I'm starting to like romantic movies.

The whole movie focus more of robotic love,as what Disney is good at it.

Well,there's something to be learn during the whole show.

1. Save the Earth

For people who watched the movie,you will see the Earth as a scum place.Therefore,save the Earth,learn to recycle.

2. Gadget dependent makes you fat

I was sad and disgusted when I saw people flying/hovering/floating around with their robotic transport starring at their hologram screen everyday without knowing what's around them.All they do s to eat,drink,sleep and be merry.Moreover,they don't seems to be doing any workout at all.Seriously,do you really want to live like this?

I give the movie 8 stars out of 10.

0 comments: