September 14, 2008

Yesterday's performance from our HGC was good,but not for the singing part.I was getting feedback from alot of people that I lost my form during the harmonizing part!What I could say is,blame it on my bad flu.It was really,really terrible one.

I can't wait for the next performance to come.I just need my sweet comeback.

The skit was much better I would say.Ivan can really act.In fact,all my HGC people can really act.Perhaps this Christmas performance our HGC can take over the whole show?Hohoho.

Today was Zhixiong and Jaslyn's wedding.I was late to hear Zhixiong's touching song for her bride.Arrggggg!!!!!!Did anybody here film down what he performed today?

The food was not bad,except for the garlic scallop(too salty),prawns(not so fresh)and the aloe vera with honey and(a very sweet dessert with very long name).Other than that,the chicken was good,so was the rice.

Anyway,today is mid-autumn night,so I shall share some mooncake celebration photos taken last Friday.

Photobucket
Each of us brought different kinds of mooncakes to share.We didn't managed to finish it,so we decided to give it to someone else.

Photobucket
Belinda with her whistle sparkles.

Photobucket
Andrew plays with the sparkles.

I supposed to take some photos at Chinese Garden,but withdrew due to drizzling.Maybe I'll go there tomorrow.

0 comments: