September 12, 2008

I had a lunch conversation with my colleagues and one of the colleague came out with an idea:a challenge whereby when everybody laughed at my joke,I had to give them a treat.

What kind of stupid challenge is that?!Either way,I'm still on the losing side.

Another of my colleague found it impossible,as there's one particular person whom will hardly laughed at my joke.

I immediately say out loud to them: "Am chio dio lai sa".I got a fast response from one of them with a laugh.

Then I realized my mistake.I didn't preach the point right.It should be "nai xiong",not "lai xiong".If you were to say it to a girl,I don't think you'll get "lai sa" from from.Instead you'll get "lai xiong" from her beatings.

So I've learnt: 1 word different can mean alot of things.

0 comments: