September 18, 2008



Another late post in the making.

My fifth t-shirt online came after my sixth one,probably due to the shipment delay over there.It took me one and a half months just to see this t-shirt arrived at my doorstep.

Anyway,the design is rather simple,artistic in a sense,different from the "detailed" t-shirts that I'd bought previously.

My sixth t-shirt,on the other hand,arrived 1 week after I ordered online.This could be one of the fastest(and cheapest) shipment I've ever have so far.

I loved the fish-eating-the-vehicle design with all the different models of the bicycle join together to form a fish.If you look carefully at the t-shirt,you will see E.T.

As the US currency becomes stronger right now,I had to cease buying t-shirt online.Will wait for the US dollar to drop.

0 comments: