June 08, 2008

Part 2 of "The Electric Company".



The first short skits which I had the most impression will be the director.As you can see,the director is trying so hard just to tell the actors to say the right thing.Tried so hard to find some other skits,but sadly there only a few of it.

It's funny to see her pissed off reaction when the actors/actress just don't follow the cue card.



The second one will be Spidey Super Stories.This is my favorite skit I'm always looking forward to whenever I watch "The Electric Company".I got disappointed when they don't show it sometimes.Note that their songs emphasize on the deep bass and the drum rolling.Rock-and-roll indeed.

It's funny that this Spiderman heavily rely on the speech bubble to express his feeling.

And as for the video...Blowhard...hmmm......

Maybe will consider buying the DVD from Amazon,but I doubt I'll have the time to watch it.

0 comments: