June 21, 2008

There are so many one hit wonders during the 80s and the 90s.Take for example Aaron Kwok's 对你爱不完 or Sammi Cheng's 舍不得你 .During those time we will have this 4 heavenly king thingy and everybody went crazy with those 偶像卡片 where you can simply get it for 20 cents per card at the small vending machine at the bookstore(deep breath).

Now in our current life we're living,the vending machine is no long available anywhere.The 偶像卡片 is still available,in which you can get this from Comic Connection in a form of laminated photos or even poker cards.

My brother used to keep those old 偶像卡片,but we threw it away long time ago,since it doesn't serve any purpose but biography and song lyrics of that particular artists.

During my primary school times,I got this female classmate(who sat next to me)singing 王馨平's 別問我是誰 like as if she got broke up with someone or seems troubled with love relationship.She sang quite frequently until it started to haunt me.


Check out her hands signal at the chorus part.Damn,she can dance during the mambo night or maybe at "Fire",if that club is still exist.

Oh one more thing,the last line chorus part,does it sounds like 情非得意's last line chorus part?

Another overplayed song I heard came from my brother's cassette tape.The song is 天天想你 by 张雨生.Supposedly 五月天 re-sang this song,but I find the former is nicer,more passionate.



Sadly he died at a young age of 31 in 1997,which was 11 years ago.

I'm trying to find this song sang by 黎明,but I can't find the song.The reason is because I can't remember the title of the song.the only thing I know is that the song is featured in an old Hong Kong drama show,which goes like a child running away from home due to some conflict,his brothers and sisters grew up,brother from good became bad,mother became the scapegoat of the bad brother's crime,mother gets death penalty and died,the runaway child seek revenge oh his brother,brother died.

Alright,I know the paragraph is long,but I hope to find that song soon.

0 comments: