June 14, 2008

Man On A Bicycle

I first learned to ride a tricycle when I was primary one,thanks to my neighbor who had moved away many years ago.

Tricycle was an easy and fun thing until my friend wanted to challenge himself by removing the 2 little wheels.I had a hard time trying to balance myself with 2 wheels and I had falls with almost every attempts.

With much perseverance and practice we managed to catch the technique and started challenging the outside world:Our neighborhood park.We roamed the place for 3-5 years until we call it quit.That brings back memory.

I remembered there was one time my English teacher wanted us to write the things that we like to do.Alot of things came to my mind,but the stuff that gave me the most impression would be riding a bicycle.

But I don't know how to draw a bicycle.I'm still primary one okay?

After concentrating on how the bicycle looked like,I finally had the idea to draw,as I remembered the triangular joint and the saddle.So with a pencil,I drew something on an exercise book.










After 18 years of "haunting" picture of men on a bicycles,I'm surprised that the teacher didn't say anything about my horrendous drawing.That's the power of a young kids,I suppose,as you expect your 6-year-old child to draw a perfect skyscraper.

Until now I still can't draw a perfect bicycle.I need the help of a good artist,maybe William will help me with this.

0 comments: