June 29, 2008

Bionic Memory



Can't really remember how the story goes.The songs is kinda cheesy and campy,but this cartoon has been a craze during the late 80s(which was between 1988 and 1989).

Well,with the help of Youtube,we can watch those series without any problem.

During my kindergarten days,almost everybody is talking about Bionic Six.Since I got their stickers given by my brother,I boost around telling them I got their stickers.

Then there was this male classmate of mine wanted the stickers,so I promised him I will bring it.However,I'm a very bad promiser during that time,plus I always forget thing,which still happened to me now.

Then he kept pestering me about the sticker until I got fed up and I finally "remembered" to bring it to class.When I gave few of my stickers to him,everybody simply swarmed at me asking me for the stickers too.

As a result?The teacher confiscated it.The whole craze died down and I only got a......color paper in exchange for the stickers.

I got my stickers back from her and I told her I will not do this again next time.

Did you think this is the end of the story?No way.The next day that male classmate still dare to ask me if I brought my stickers along.Grrr......Good thing this is the last time he asked from he.He must have given up.

Too bad the only memory(the stickers)has been thrown away during the spring cleaning.

0 comments: