June 24, 2008

Last Sunday was Diana and Martyn's wedding.If I'm not wrong,this is the 1st ex-Tipsians wedding ceremony I've attended so far.

This is also my 1st time attending the ceremony in the afternoon for lunch.Most of the time,the wedding took place in the evening,but this one is more special.

It was drizzling on that day.Junwei and I had a hard time finding the place(CHIJMES Hall)without getting our hair messed up by the rain.

Photobucket

I like the hall very much,especially the tainted glass and the lightings overall.Oh,not to forget the regal background.

Photobucket
Kinda screwed up this picture because my hand was shaking.That's Diana and Junwei.

Photobucket
Me and Diana.

Photobucket
Eugene,Jingyi and Sylvy.Oh yes,Jingyi looked soooooo gorgeous last Sunday.It must be the make-up that does wonders to every girls ever since it was invented.When I first saw her,I thought she was one of Diana's relatives.

Photobucket
Eugene and Junwei.It's so hard trying to make Junwei smile nicer.Opps.

Photobucket
Our table number 14.The flower petals are for us to throw(not on their face)at the wedding couple.

Photobucket
I like lightings alot.Next time if I have a house,I'll be particular about the house lightings.

Photobucket
Junwei and Jingyi.

Photobucket
Me and Jingyi.I looked much better far away.

Photobucket
Junwei and Richard.Richard slim down quite alot.

Photobucket
Our wedding souvenir.Since it was rather bulky,I asked Richard to help me put it at the PA room.

Photobucket
Who's that smart looking guy?

Here comes the wedding ceremony!

Photobucket
The 2 children are so cute loh!

Photobucket
Wrong timing when taking the photo.It looks like Diana kenna hit by the hand from the picture,actually she wasn't.

Photobucket
Lunch is served!

Photobucket
Ever since shark fin is banned from the wedding dish,we have crab meat/scallop/sea cucumber/fish meat soup instead.No fish prawn also can.

Photobucket
The yam paste dessert that Junwei and Richard missed due to worship practice.The yam paste is super thick.

Photobucket
Not a good shot of Diana and Martyn pouring champagne.

Photobucket
How can we possibly forget the traditional 3 toast "Yum Seng"?

Photobucket
A group of table number 14 people.

Photobucket
Lastly,the hall before I go.


Overall,the food is good,except for the salty scallop and maybe my chicken meat(they didn't served me chicken breast).Loved the 4 piece band playing melodious music minus the singer who sang flat in almost all the songs.

Some fun facts during Diana and Martyn's wedding:

1. Black shirt with strips is the most popular clothings

I shouldn't have wear black shirts with color strips.20 over people wore it at the wedding.

2. 50% of the people in table 14 are left-hander.

Surprise surprise.And I thought left-handers are uncommon.And I am so observant.

Well,I'm done with the 1st ex-Tipsians wedding.Next will be Richard and Sylvy's wedding.When will it be my turn?Another 10 more years perhaps?

0 comments: