October 18, 2006

No Music,No Life

Few weeks ago 7 people were caught for downloading music on the Internet,especially through a P2P software.

This week we have 25 cases of illegal sharing of music through P2P.

Nowadays the government is so strict of the law that many people decided to give up downloading musics/videos from the Internet.

Does it means that we are going to support the singers by buying their albums?If I were to buy,I'll bankrupt in no time.

(Checking the music website one day...)

Me: Hey that's the song I heard from the radio,since I cannot download songs from the Internet,I shall buy his album.

(few minutes later...)

Me:This track's not bad too.That will be 2 albums on my shopping list.

(moments later...)

Me:Isn't this album from my favorite artist?Must buy!

And there you go,3 albums in a day.

I don't mind paying a certain fee for a song,provided that the cost fee is cheap (less than $1 per song?)and stay permanently inside my mp3 player.Some legal download only allows us to listen to a certain number of times and best of all don't allow drag and drop.

Oh well,just my 2 cents worth,if you don't mind my crapping.

0 comments: