October 09, 2006

Appetite Pleaser

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yesterday we celebrated Raymond's birthday at Changing Appetite which is at Marina Square.The concept of this place is somehow like NYDC,but with even more variety.

They have so many drinks to choose from that I really cannot make up my mind.After a long decision,I decided to choose the banana milkshake-like drink.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The drink is quite okay for me,but I can't stand the caramel sweetness.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Elvin and I ordered the fish and chip with calamari.We had a hard time trying to finish up the food.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Raymond ordered the grilled salmon burger.There's some part which is over-grilled.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Glenn ordered the chicken burger which the meat is rather small in everybody's opinion.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Waffle with maple syrup and whip cream.The waffle is crispy and it melts in your mouth.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One by one we take picture with the birthday boy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lastly a group shot photo.The camera girl actually shake her hand abit,making the whole picture blurred.

As you can see in the picture,I wore the wrong dress code for the dinner.This makes me an odd one out of the four.Sorry guys,next time when we celebrate Glenn's birthday I'll make sure I got it correct,or else I'll treat.

We didn't went to the Mind's Cafe after this due to time constrain,so we had to make it another day instead.

Anyway,I'm hope Raymond really like the present that we bought for you,although you still have to change the wrist size and alter the length).And thanks Glenn for the "invisible friend" idea.Hah!

0 comments: