October 31, 2006

For Better Not Worse

After a few prayers to God,I'm feeling much better now.Thank you people for all your concerns.

Come to think of it,the reason of me going crazy is probably because I've not been going out with my friends frequently.How I survive during my period of March till June is all thanks to William and Kelvin who always ask me to go out every Friday,and I call it the Friday Gay's Night.

Another reason will be because I rely on my own strength too much.I should have let God take control of my life fully,instead of doubting His way for me.I still remember how He have helped me survive that dreadful days of my Polytechnic life and the suffering during my attachment period.I should thank God that He has never give up on me,even though my life is completely screwed up.

Just wonder when is the next term break for NUS/NTU/SIM going to come?

0 comments: