October 07, 2006

Missed The Fun

I missed Daniel's birthday at his place simply because the HGC ended at 10pm and well,the party ended at 10.30pm.This is the sacrifice you have to make when you are in the adult stage.

I belived everybody is having fun over there.Damn,should have just chao keng say my nose unable to stand the haze,then go to Daniel's place to "hide".Opps!

Remember during my 21st birthday,I was trapped in Pasir Labar camp because of the Recce course that I have to take.There no such thing as having a birthday off during the course period.I was having this want to die kinda look while preparing myself for the 9km or 12km fast march.That was the saddest birthday I ever had in my life.

Shall not continue further how I spent my 22nd birthday,it also as bad as if gets.So,having a life so bitter should never eat a bitterguord.

0 comments: