May 30, 2009

Something Updating

1. I registered for Accounting and Finance in SMa,University of Murdoch.If nothing screws up,I'll be studying SMa for 2 years.

Right now the 2 worries I've have in my mind was financial support and trying to pick up studying after 6 years of study hiatus.

Anyway,I'll do my best for the bachelor course.

2. I borrowed a GPS from my colleague to track on my running distance.It turns out that I only managed to run 5.7km in about 37 minutes!Looks like I have to explore new routes to cover more distance and change my New Balance shoes.

3. Enjoyed the bowling session yesterday.I didn't know that there are other HGC coming for the bowl too.The game was fun,except that we lack of the cohesion session.Hope that we'll do it better for the next HGC outing.

0 comments: