May 13, 2009

30 minutes just after my emotional post,I received a MSN message from my ex-camp mate.We lost contact since 2007.

When I called him through the handphone,he was crying.I don't know why,but there must be something that struck him.

He apologized to me for what he had done,but in the same way,he thanked me for helping him.But then,I didn't really helped him much.

He told me he accepted Christ during his down peak period(Hallelujah!),and he's currently still looking for a job.Maybe I should invite him one day to come to my church,so that we could have a chat?

Anyway,I'm deeply touched by him.I may not sowed the seed,but I may have done some impact that transform his life.

But I'm still feeling down deep in my heart.There must be something that can overcome this.How can I just let go?

0 comments: