May 30, 2009

Meals On Aston

2 weeks ago,we celebrated Kelvin Lee's belated birthday.We were supposed to go JB for some fun and feasting,but the birthday boy choose to be in Singapore rather than over there.So we respect his decision.

Photobucket

We went to Aston Specialty for our lunch.I heard many reviews about this restaurant,both good and bad.It's better to try out their food before making any judgment.

Photobucket
Kelvin Lee the Yandao!

Photobucket
I ordered grilled fish because I'm kinda craving for fish on that day.The fish is not bad and the mashed potato...just need more gravy to it.

Photobucket
I saw many people ordering root beer with their meals,so I followed them.

Photobucket
Kelvin ordered Rib eye steak.

Photobucket
William ordered chicken bolognese.


The bill for my meal turns out to be $10!This is really very reasonable,compared to Botak Jones.But then,Botak Jones has a bigger serving than Aston.Anyway,they didn't include service charge to the meal and GST is already included inside the menu.

Will definitely going back there next time,but will need to make a reservation because the queue during evening time is damn long.

0 comments: