January 28, 2009

I realized that the first 2 days of Chinese New Year seems to be very short.In a blink of an eye it's the start of a new day of work.

It's rather boring at day 3 of New Year in the office.Almost everybody is still in their holiday mood.About 80% of my colleagues are not working today as they took leave for today.At least some peace and quiet,but too peaceful for goodness sake.

So what did I do for the first 2 days of New Year?Simple movie and visitation.

Day 1:

No visitation,not even bother to move out of the house to catch the eclipse.Instead I went to catch a movie "Love Matters" with Pamela,Clara and Ya Ling.I'm the rose among the thorns!Woohoo!!!


Filmed in Malaysia,this is about a married couple having some problems with their marriage life.It's those typical husband wants it but wife don't want but when wife wants husband cannot.Yeah,something like that.

I would say it's rather uncommon to watch something "crude" from Jack Neo such as making fun of the impotent-ness and some sexual related jokes.Overall,the movie seems to lack of a wonderful story line with meanings.

Overall,it's quite a funny show to watch and it's suitable for those who wanted to take something light during this New Year season.

Day 2:

Went to my colleague's house for a visit.It's rather rare for a colleague to open up her house for visitation.She cooked some dishes for us and I would say I like the friend wanton very much,not to mention the curry chicken and the wonderful desserts.

After this I rushed off to visit Pastor Bee Tin.When I reached her place,all the people had left.That means I got to finish up some of the food over there.


Walnut cake bought from Swiss Bakery.I simply looooooooved the dark chocolate chips inside the cake.It's known to contain no preservatives and low in sugar(based on my tongue when I taste this).


Some old school drinks bottles from Malaysia.It's quite rare to see this in Singapore nowadays.Maybe you'll get to see those from the drink stall outside esplanade.Go on,try your luck over there.

Day 3:

Gosh!I'm working on day 3!Hello reality.

0 comments: