January 31, 2009

Resolutions of 2009

Before we mark the end of January(with still an outstanding Langkawi trip photos),I shall list down some of the resolution for 2009 that I've set:

1. Participate in at least 2 half or full marathon

Something I hope to achieve for in 2009.This resolution was set during November when I decided to go for something which I find it impossible.Currently the 3 marathon which I could think of is Sundown,AHM and Standard Chartered.I'll have to find out more from marathon runner like Gary.Keke...

2. Read 7 books this year

Why not 6?Why not 8?Initially I thought of reading 6 books,but my collegue challenge me to read 7,as 6 books is too slow(1 book per 2 months).Alright,7 books should be okay,it's a nice number anyway.

3. Learn Guitar and compose a song

Ongoing resolution for the past 2 years.

4. Getting myself 6-pac(or at least shape up)

This is getting nowhere.Since when Wei Liang becomes a fitness freak wanting a tone body?That's because when I put on my t-shirt I can see my belly bloating out which I find it rather unsightly that I had to buy myself a large t-shirt despite of my small size I should get a medium I should get a medium I should....

This will be the resolution I had so far.There may be more coming up,eventually something new will come into my mind for the next few months.

0 comments: