January 24, 2009

Here we are on day 2.5 of Langkawi,with Kelvin Lee already in his sleep mode on.With Kelvin sounding asleep,what I'm most worried was whether if the hotel stuff contacted the agency.




In fact,we did.Praise the Lord!But Ming Keat wasn't happy that we are put in a room that was not supposed to be ours,with a RM$30 refund.Which means,we are staying in a lower quality room.Oh well...

After taking a short rest,we proceed to another nicer beach.It's slightly further to where we stayed with so called "better view" of the sunset.

The sand is very dry,that makes it easy to clean of when it sticks to your body,except your hair.I find it very hard to remove all the sand particles on my hair.I need help on that.

Photobucket
They had me covered with sand,making a nice figure for me.

Photobucket
Trying to make a firmer boobs for me.

Photobucket
It's done.But then don't have nice contour leh.


Photobucket
Wah!Ming Keat so sexy!!!!!

Photobucket
Kelvin with his plate of mee goreng.

Photobucket
Sedap!


Photobucket
Watching the sun sets.

At night,we went to Wonderland seafood restaurant which Jenny recommended.With the help from the local,this place should be very good.

We had the friendly uncle to serve us.He even showed us his humongous prawn he had in his store.

Photobucket
See how big is this?No,this is not a close up shot.

As the prawn over here cost RM$8 per 100g and 3 of them weight about 1kg,we decided to get the smaller ones instead.

Photobucket
First off,we had fried fish with special(ABC)sauce.This fish was cut one side and the other side goes to the...

Photobucket
steamed fish.What a way to get us eat fish which was cooked in 2 different kinds of way.

Photobucket
We also ordered one fish with special chilli spice.Don't thinks that's belachan.

Photobucket
Tofu with mixed vegetable.

Photobucket
Chicken with lemongrass sauce.They had a special name for that.

Photobucket
Fried Kang Kong with belachan.

Photobucket
La-la.Some of them were left unopen.I was told not to force open the shell.

Photobucket
The slightly smaller version of the monster prawn.Check out the comparison between the prawn and the knife.

Photobucket
Or-lua.They don't have those flour taste compared to our local ones.

Photobucket
Fried calamari.This is one of my favorite dish.I think they put some kind of special powder to marinate them,that's why it's so addictive.

Photobucket
We were munching all the way,leaving us no time to even talk to one another.Different kinds of dishes were served in a short period of time until at the point of time when the next dish came,our table is filled with plates with food unfinished.

Overall,the food is fresh and the service is up to standard.For your information,this restaurant serves halal food.The total cost is RM$178(一起发!),which is worth the money for 5 of us.


Photobucket
Next up,we went to Sun Cafe(another Jenny's recommendation)to chill up.

Photobucket
The layout is quite relaxing and posh looking.

Photobucket
Let see,what shall I order?

Photobucket
Yan Liang ordered Singapore Sling(RM$18),

Photobucket
while I ordered Tequila Sunrise.

Photobucket
Pineapple juice?

Photobucket
Have a cuppa cappuccino.

Photobucket
Kelvin's potato wedges top with special herbs.Smells nice.

Photobucket
My chocolate brownie.Check out the arrangement.I loved how they put little bits of Toblerone chocolate inside,but the brownies is not warm enough.

I love eating chocolate brownie and I hope my other half knows how to make chocolate brownie.*hint hint*

Photobucket
Ming Keat's mango crepe with melting ice-cream.


Overall,I loved the warm looking environment and definately will go back there again if I were to go back next time.

End of part 3

0 comments: