January 16, 2009

Bad to Worse

I realized that the more I used photobucket to upload my photos,the more faustrated I become.

Seriously,I don't know what the hell happened to that bloody website.It was used to be such a user friendly website until at the point of time they decided to make the whole interface attractive.

However,attractive != better functionality.

It took me 1/2 hour just to wait for all my photos to finish displaying on the screen.The copy and paste function is the most screwed up system I ever had in my life.I don't even know why do you have to roll-over a certain image to display the list of HTML codes and then it can't even do a simple auto copy.Yes,auto copy works far more better in its previous version.

Now I have to delay my post once again thanks to photobucket.Can anyone give me a better website to upload my photos?

0 comments: