June 12, 2007

Vocation,Return,Work

I came back from KL yesterday with lots of photos,more of food,less of sightseeing and less of shopping.3 days 2 nights is kinda short when you didn't get to do what you want to do.

The trip was a rather smooth one.Learning from our previous lesson,we bought our tickets immediately after we arrived at KL.The bus terminal there is far more polluted than Malacca,in my opinion.The bus terminal in Malacca is air-conditioned,even though KL is a much more urbanised area.

My camera is with Ming Keat,so I didn't have my photos with me.There are some photos I need to get from William too.That's the good thing of having 2 photographers for the trip.Let's hope Ming Keat don't accidentally delete my photos,if not,I'll just put him in my ignore list.

I'm just can't stand working after a vacation.Everything around me doesn't seems so right.Somehow the environment becomes so alien to me.If I were to go for a vacation for 2 weeks,I don't think I will know what kind of work I was supposed to do.

Until now,I still haven't get a chance to go other places.I just wish to go Bintan or Batam for at least once this year.Anybody keen for that?

0 comments: