June 16, 2007

I have upload all my photos from my camera,but I'm yet to receive all the photos from William.Can you imagine having to receive a 160 over MB of photos that was not resized?Took me 1 hour plus until the whole connection went offline again!

That's it,I shall send him my picture resizer software and tell him to reduce the photo size to 800 by 600.Who told him to use so high resolution for his photos.

Anyway tomorrow will be Father's Day,and our Clementi HGC will be having June baby celebration in IMM.I hope to take some photos from there,meanwhile going for some shopping before the 7% comes.

To avoid disappointment from the reader for NO PICTURE post again,I'll post one of the photo Ming Keat secretly took for me:












Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Aiyohhhh.......So defenseless,so cute......

*Puke*


Maybe some girls like defenseless-looking guys.So helpless,they even want to jump on him.Who knows,some of them may have this kind of fetish?Hohoho...

0 comments: