June 05, 2007

1. It's good to hear from Eugene that the younger ones are getting more enthusiastic in getting to know God.Pray that they'll remain strong and faithful and see them growing.

2. After listening to how my supervisor struggled to get his diploma,I'm kinda touched by his testimony.I got to decide in my fate fast before it's too late.

Now that I'm 24,time truly does not wait for you any longer.

3. It's been quite some time I've post pictures inside my blog.So to break the picture-less situation,I shall post what I've bought during the computer fair:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Brother Monochrome Laser Printer: $158

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sonicgear Speaker: $35

The laser printer comes out to be well performed.As for the speaker,it's not as good as my Creative speaker.True enough,cheap stuff doesn't comes good.Anyway the black speaker does match with my monitor,keyboard and mouse.






Should have bought Logitech speaker instead.It comes in black color too.Damn!

4. I've been hook on to the songs from Gatsby commercial.Cheesy commercial which makes me want to do a spoof or parody too.

5. To William: Maroon 5's new album doesn't really turns out to be a flop actually.It's those kind where you need to listen more in order to glow kind of song.Same goes to Jay Zhou's song,you need to listen at least 5 to 6 times.I recommend you listen to Won't go home without you and Goodnight goodnight.

6. The Sunday's wedding dinner is one of the worse I've been so far.Guest arriving late that cause food to serve late,PA system giving so much problem,bridegroom getting sabo-ed very jialat by their friends,shark fin soup overly done.

Let me emphasize on the sabo part: In the morning the bridegroom has to get sabo-ed by the bunch of "guard dogs",which in total they had to pass 5-6 obstacles in order to see the bride.Okay this kind of thing I can accept.

During the wedding dinner itself,the man had to run one round the restaurant,saying "I love you" to the bride.That's not all,he had to kneel down and say some mushy words.The sabo nearly ended up with French kiss suggested by their friend.Wah lao eh,this is way too much.This kind of friend also can ah?

I tell you,make sure you don't give me this kind of sabo BEFORE you get married,or else you'll die very jialat.Oh wait,maybe after seeing all this thing,I don't intend to get married.

7. 4 more days before setting off to Kuala Lumpur.I've been planning to go for a LRT ride to KLCC first,then to the underwater world,lastly to Chinatown for the first day.Any better suggestion?

0 comments: