November 07, 2006

Rebirth

Finally my LCD monitor is back in business.Now I can continue to upload some photos into my computer and blog it.

After not using the monitor for 1 week,I find it hard to adapt back to a bigger screen,probably because I've been staring at the laptop screen everyday starting from last week.

Last Sunday dinner will Jiemin and Edmond is an enjoyable one.I'm glad that Jiemin got his pink IC and was set free by the SAF....for a while.We have dinner at the restaurant Ichiban Boshi at Suntec City and it was my third time coming here.

Jing Yi joined us later at Bakerzin in Millenium Walk and we spend some time chit-chatting.End of typical diary entry.




How I wish I can continue to encourage all my brothers and sisters around me.I find myself not able to love somebody more enough.Action speaks louder than words,but I happen to be in the opposite.I asked myself: What can I do to trust a person?Seriously,even if any of you can answer me,I'm unable to understand.

I pray that God will continue to show some guidances in me,but first I got to deepen my relationship with Him.

0 comments: