November 23, 2006

After watching Project Superstar on Channel U today(yesterday I miss the female contestant match thanks to William.Grrr....),there's some conclusion I want to make:

1.The introduction part of the male competition is so campy!As they were self introducing themselves,they were like doing funny stuff like playing cocktail bottle,candles,etc...After all those introduction,I thought I was switching a show of matchmaking competition.

2.The guys were so-so during their performance.I know it takes time for them to improve,but after listening to the 3rd contestant singing,it sort of bringing the competitive level to a new high.The rest of the 5 contestants were either sing too flat,or too restless. Worse of all,they sang the same volume all the way.Give me some feeling to the song guys!

3.I find the judges dressed too hip for the show.It just makes them like "act young buay young" kind of adult.I rather see the judges dressed up mature enough to show some aura on themselves.Maybe Dawn Yip dressed up slightly better than the rest,in my opinion.


Nevermind,we still have another 2 sets of contestants next week.Hope they can do better than the contestants this week.

0 comments: