November 08, 2006

Made In Taiwan

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Muah Chee that Yan Liang bought for me in Taiwan.Although I haven't started sinking my teeth into one of those,the package itself add points to the taste...perhaps.

Steve will be going to Taiwan soon for his reservice.Maybe I'll tell him to help me buy a cup of beef noodle for me.I'm very thick-skin hor?

Speaking of Yan Liang,he will be commissioning in December the 9th,which happens to fall on Saturday.





Wait a minute,there's church service on Saturday? *Evil plan*

[Edit notes]: Yan Liang SMS-ed me saying that he's selected for OCS sword of merit.He's now going for an interview when I was typing this paragraph.Truly God has bless this brother of mine because of his faithfulness.Yan Liang,all the best!If you got yourself the merit,why not consider signing on instead?Hah!

0 comments: