July 26, 2009

Hang And Retreat

Photobucket

Last Saturday a we had our own stay-cation at the Hangout hotel.This is the first time a group of us stay in a hotel which is within the area in Singapore.

I was actually very tired after all the point to point trip on that day.First of all,I didn't really had a good rest on Friday(after my ICT).Secondly,I need to go for my PA duty on Saturday.

To make things short,here's my situation:

1. Went for my PA duty from 11am till 12.30pm

2. Rush down to Douby Ghaut to meet Ming Keat and William

3. Check in at the hotel under my name,then rush back to church for choir audition.

4. Was late for my audition(3.30pm),proceed to do my PA duty.

At this point of time,my energy level is slashed by 75%.

To replenish my energy,we had a dinner at one of the restaurant around Little India.

Photobucket
Recommended by Ming Keat and Kelvin,it must be something good.


Photobucket
For starter,we had Tandoori chicken.The meat is well marinated,just that it's kinda salty.

Photobucket
Then we had fish head curry.Very spicy.

Photobucket
Last,we had chicken masala and shell-less crab.The crab meat is very addictive,just because it's nicely shredded.

Photobucket
Their famous filter coffee.I did have my intake of coffee in the morning.But since Ming Keat recommended this drink,I must try it.

They have a special way to process this coffee.FYou need to pour the coffee into the saucer,then back to the cup.Repeat that for 3 to 4 times.

The coffee is very sweet and creamy.I love creamy coffee,but I prefer it to be less in sugar.Anyway,it's a good drink.

Overall,I love their food,especially their special rice.It's very soft and easily digestible.

Photobucket
Going back to the hotel,we have Kelvin and Yan Liang to fill up their name at the counter.

Photobucket
The light goes out and I can't be saved.Tides I tried to swim against.


Photobucket
Activities on display.

Photobucket
Hello?Anybody here?

Photobucket
The room is very simple and clean looking.No TV,no fridge.Who needs them anyway.

Photobucket
Toilet.Alright,nothing special.

Photobucket
Cheers for our brotherhood!

Photobucket
We had a sharing session with one another.We shared our personal stuff and we actually heard quite alot from William and Ming Keat.

I shared with them my personal problem and was touched that they're willing to help me overcome this problem.Many times I shared with my friends and what I get from them is just acknowledgment.

The next day:

Photobucket
We went to the top floor for photo taking.The place is just full of plant.

Photobucket
Our group photo.It's been a long time we took a photo as a group.Ming Keat do looks different with his funny face.


Hangout Hotel is a very nice place for accommodation and chills.We booked the room at about $178 per night for 5,which is relatively cheap for a stay in Singapore.Maybe I'll recommend this place for a group gathering.

0 comments: