December 11, 2008

The Torturing Run

Went for a simple jog yesterday despite the fact that I'm still recovering from my flu.Before going for the run,my stomach was feeling weird,but I ignore the situation,thinking that it was undergoing some digestion process.

My stomach felt much better after a few distant of jogging,so I decided to continue on further.

Unfortunately,when I was jogging half-way back to the starting point,I feel the pain in my stomach.In my mind there are 3 solutions:

1. Find the nearest toilet

2. Walk back to my house

3. Just do it inside my pants

Solution number 1 would be hard as I'm in the middle of a jogging path and the nearest toilet would be......unknown to me.Of course solution number 3 would be something disgusting.Never will I want to do it inside my pants!

So there's only 1 solution I could do:To walk back home which is 1km away.

There's a point of time whereby I can't endure anymore,so I find a place to sit down and say a short prayer to God,a strength that could sustain me back to my place.

Indeed it works.Along the way,I tried talking to God with thanksgiving of how fine the weather are and all sort of thing,until I reached home.Thank God that I did not faint in the middle of a path with shit all over the place.

So I'd learned my lesson: Never eat a light meal of MOS Burger before going for a jog.

0 comments: