December 08, 2008

Shower The Plants

Nothings beats a demoralizing rain during the precious holiday.It's been raining since morning and the supposedly wonderful outings has been canceled and had to go for the wet weather program instead.

So I spent my whole afternoon(after coming back)idling in front of the computer and took an afternoon nap.No meeting out with others,no shopping.Argggg!!!!!

There goes my holiday.I do hope that the next holiday(Christmas) will be better.

And speaking of rain,I really enjoy staring at the glass window during raining days,with a cup of coffee in my hand.It's the kind of enjoyment I really want watching people running without their umbrellas.If possible,I want a partition with a glass window facing a peaceful scenery even during raining season.

0 comments: