December 20, 2008

Delay In December

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December seems to be such a busy day for each one of us.I got so many photos(such as Richard and Sylvy's wedding and Liyun's birthday)to post and I got to do it right now.

As some of us have known,last Sunday was Richard and Sylvy's wedding day.But for me,I had to attend 2 weddings on that day.It seems like December is the day when most lovebirds get married.

People getting married in December = spending money like mad due to packing ang pao,Christmas shopping and buying gifts.Therefore December is a month when your monthly savings became a negative.

Photobucket
Waiting for the people to come in.

Photobucket
The Emcees happened to be not from our church,which is rather rare because most of the time,it's always the church members who is the Emcees.

Photobucket
The officers marching in.

Photobucket
The sword of passage,which Richard wanted ever since he saw Alan and April's wedding doing the same thing.Regulars.

Oh yah,by the way,that was the bride and her father walking in.

Photobucket
Tall officers standing firm.

Photobucket
The Holy Matrimony event.

I happened to have a full size photo of Richard and Sylvy,but it was badly taken.Blame it on my shaky hands.I really need a anti-shake camera or a DSLR.

The live band is really good loh!I think it sounded better without playing original songs from the CD.The guitar and the bass simply blends in well.Richard's composed song for Sylvy is quite touching,although the tune is rather familiar,like a cut and paste.Overall,it's a well composed song.

Photobucket
A hand-made flower decoration.

Photobucket
A hand-made birds.It's all hard work.

Photobucket

The buffet is one of the best I had so far.The fried rice is fragrant and not so dry,compared to the past buffet which serves dry fried rices.The friend prawn is good and I loved the beef sauce.The only complain would be that the beef is too hard for me.

I saw many of our old timers coming for his wedding.People like Jason,Michelle and Chun Kiat are those whom I had not seen them for a very long time.Maybe except for Jason who was here for Diana's wedding.Those were the days...

Photobucket
Taking a group photo with the wedding couple.Why do I always looked fat in shirts?Perhaps it's just me.

The second wedding is kinda out of place for me.Firstly it was a Malay wedding in which I didn't know how the sequent goes.Secondly,I don't see any of the familiar faces around,which left me alone while eating.Let's not talk about it.



Finally to Liyun's chalet.Every year without fail we celebrated Liyun's birthday at the chalet.This time,we're at the far end of the chalet and is also well renovated.It looked classy just by looking from the outside.

Photobucket
The Oreo cheesecake.Better not eat too much of it.

Photobucket
Some practice before playing the birthday song.

Photobucket
That's the birthday girl.Gone were the days she looked nerdy.

Photobucket
Your way too beautiful girls.

Photobucket
It's been a long time I did a self taken photo with the rest.This is my attempt with Junwei.

Photobucket
Weixiang,Nicholas and me.

Photobucket
The hunky Yibing and me.

Photobucket
Everybody man stack Jevon!

I didn't managed to stay due to my work tomorrow.But that's okay,I'll try to apply leave for the next chalet.

0 comments: