October 20, 2008

Always Busy

Never call Airasia's customer service hotline.

I waited for 20 over minutes just to wait for that bloody lazy hotline people to just answer my simple question.All I can hear through the phone is the automatic voice system that has been playing over and over again.

Stupid plain lazy people just don't bother to stretch out their hand to answer my phone,or is it because they have only 1 phone to pick up?Sibeh bloody low budget customer service!

Thanks to you,I had to do my booking for at least 3 days just to book a flight from Johor to KL,return air from KL to Langkawi and KL to Singapore.Such a super tedious step.

If I have a choice,I rather take Tiger airway or Jetstar,but they doesn't seems to provide a flight to Langkawi.If they do,I'll BLACKLIST AIRASIA!

GRRRRRRRR........

And yes,I'm controlling myself from using the F words.

0 comments: