August 26, 2008

Photobucket

Jonker Street: A place filled with flea market,laughter and crowds in the night time,a quiet and peaceful walk in the day.

Man am I so wrong when I thought Malacca is a peaceful and non-happening place when we first visited here.In fact,Jonker Streets happens to be an addictive flea market during the weekend.We came at the right time.

Photobucket
We decided to come back to the restaurant that offers nice chicken rice ball.

Photobucket
The menu.

Photobucket
Our humble dishes.

Photobucket
The 罗汉果 drink.

Unfortunately,the yam riceball had sold out,and the food tasted not to our expectation.Therefore,it's recommended that you had chicken rice meal during the daytime as it taste fresher.

Photobucket
Taking a group photo together with the big shots in the picture.

After we had our dinner,we proceed for more flea market shopping!

Photobucket
Candy stick store.We could easily find 5-6 of this stores along the long stretch of road.

Photobucket
Selling tea leaf eggs and herbal tea.

Photobucket
Grass jelly drink store.

Photobucket
A store selling local t-shirts.One of the t-shirts they're selling contains a condom.Seems like they're promoting safe sex.

Photobucket
There's some concert going on here.

Photobucket
Check out that uncle in white.He seems to be holding a concert of his own.

Photobucket
The line dancers.

Photobucket
The colorful hamster.It looks like they were abused with artificial colorings.

Photobucket
William posing with the big baos.

Photobucket
A pub for chilling out.

Photobucket
Feeling tired and thirsty,we decided to stop by a store for ice kachang and 八宝汤.

Photobucket
Let's arrange the bowl to take nice nice photo =)

Photobucket
A retro photo that we took inside the store.


The dessert is very refreshing.Eating icy cold ice kachang on a hot weather(and crowd)is one of the best thing we love to(or should I say,it's a must?)do.

After one whole day of journey,we returned to the hotel to rest.It was a very tiring day for us.

Photobucket
A great display of stuff that I bought: T-shirts,belt,socks,Wallet,Bicycle black deck and food.


The egg yoke cake is super nice.I shall buy more of this next time.

Photobucket
Because it's difficult to take a photo during the daytime,we decided to take a photo on the night time.Hope you don't see any strange stuff in this picture.

I didn't expect I got ambushed so jialat by them inside the hotel.At first,William's facial expression looks kinda sneaky,but I didn't really suspect that he will attack me.In the end...

Photobucket

I kenna gang-stripped by William and Ming Keat while Yan Liang took my camera and snap pictures!Ahhhhh!!!!!!

How could I possibly lose my guard when William "excuse" himself to go to the bathroom.Stupid me.

Now that I'm defenseless,I got my pant strip halfway by them.I keep resisting and I still lose the battle.

Photobucket
The aftermath.

Well,as William get squashed during the Johor trip while I got stripped,this means...

Ming Keat!!!!!!You gonna get it from us next trip!!!!!!

To be continued...

0 comments: