August 20, 2008

With all the procrastinations and computer down reason,I'm back to post my trip to Malacca.If I'm not wrong,it is almost 1 month since we went there.Therefore this post is a...

SUPER DUPER LATE POST!!!!!!!!


Aiyoh,who to blame?That is the author himself loh.

Alright back to my Malacca post.This time round I thank God that the journey is a success,except that my stomach seems to be very weak on that day and we don't get to take the KKKL bus,which by recommendation from my 2 fellow Malaysian friends,is one of the best.

Nothing has changed since we last went there.Same environment,same air,same incomplete construction,but added a new shopping mall and a foodcourt which we don't really go.

Photobucket
Dunkin' Donut at Larkin Bus Terminal.It's a must have when you're there,as the jorney we're going to take is very long.So for those going places like KL,you got to get that ready.

The journey took us around 2.5 hours,and good thing I have my DS with me,so I won't feel so bored on the bus.

Photobucket
Arrived at the destination and waited at the bar lounge.

Photobucket
Ming Keat posing with his complimentary drink.

Half an hour later,the room is ready for us to use.Think the cleaners are abit pissed when we keep on walking outside our room,up and down the lift.

Photobucket
Definitely worth the dollar spent.We have living room with balcony...

Photobucket
and a kitchen as well!

Photobucket
Check out the stove.Too bad we don't even use it.What a waste.

Photobucket
The bed is quite decent I would say.


Photobucket
View from the Balcony,a wonderful scenery.

Photobucket
This should be some rich man's stay next to a Mosque.

The cost?RM$250 for 4 person,all thanks to the discount from Ming Keat's SIA pass.

For lunch,going for Peranakan food is a must in Malacca.But you must do it before 2.30pm,as the restaurant will closed from 2.30pm to 6pm.We had a tough time finding the restaurant that close later than 2.30pm,and we managed to find it.

Photobucket
Curry prawn with pineapple.Don't know the exact dish name.

Photobucket
Chicken with some wierd looking stuff.It tastes good.

Photobucket
Mixed vegetable that I won't take.

Photobucket
Hot Plate Tofu.They used different kind of bean curd.

Photobucket
Asam Fish.This is a must order kind of dish.

Photobucket
Dessert for Ming Keat.It's mixed with coconut milk and brown sugar syrup.

Overall the food is not bad.It's kind of salty,but not to the extend of drinking lots of water.

The food session doesn't end that fast.In fact,we went to Makota Parade for another round of food in Secret Recipe!

Photobucket
A wide spread of food ranged from green tea ice-blended to Oreo cheesecake.

Photobucket
My Vanilla milkshake.

After all this sinful stuff into my body,my stomach can't take it anymore.Well,there's still more to come when we finished our shopping and proceed to Jonker Street.

To be continued...

0 comments: