May 13, 2007

Long Wait's Over

Yesterday was such a tiring and a dramatic day for me.Having to travel from place to place after work simply drains out the energy in me.

Raymond and Glenn was late for the show.For Glenn's case(in which he was late for 45 minutes!),it was partly my fault because I didn't correct him when he said that he'll look for me in Golden Village.Anyway,the 3 of us didn't really watched the whole movie.I missed 5 minutes of the show while Raymond missed 10 minutes(plus another 5 minutes for finding Glenn).

I felt sorry for the couple that is at our row.We went past them 4 times and we stepped on their shoes 2 times.Raymond stepped on the ladies shoes while I stepped on the guy's shoes.I must have caused them to write some bad entries inside their blog right now.Probably inside their post they must be cursing and swearing at us for giving them the bad experience yesterday.

However it was not totally our fault.They might have placed their feet too far out that cause great difficulty while moving in.

Anyway the show Spiderman 3 was fantastic.It's more of the drama and emotion rather than the actions and the fighting.The plot was good and the pace was just right.I don't really like rushing movies,whereby you know the whole story after watching it for just 30 minutes.

The action/fighting was kinda unreal.How can the green goblin,after felling off from a great height,can still survive with only a temporary brain concussion?How can spiderman still feels alright despite the fact that he smashed the building for don't know how many times?

I like the new green goblin in the whole show.He was such a versatile character with so much weapon to choose from(sword,hand blade,bombs,flamethrower from his flying device,etc...).Second will the Venom,even though in the whole show he was kinda "Buay Gan".Black is the new red!Oh yeah!

After the whole show,I rushed down to church for my presentation practice and the real thing.The harmonizing for the show song was a bit of last minute to me.You Seng,Belinda and I was so nervous when we walked up the stage to sing.When it was my turn to sing solo,my heart was beating as if I just finished my 2.4km.I think I sounded horrible during the solo part.That was an inconsistent volume I gave.

The stone inside me was lifted off after our performance.It was actually not bad after all.I can feel the sense of satisfaction in myself.Alas,no more worries.

Halfway through the service,I rushed back to meet Raymond and the rest.I look as if I went for 2 dates at the same day.Zzzzzzzzzz.

We have Ding Tai Fung again for dinner.Ever since we went there for birthday dinner,Elvin became the "regular customer" here.Hah.

I had gastric pain while I'm on my way back home.The kind of feeling was not so good.Imagine having to endure the pain until the bus stopped at the place when toilet exist.Fortunately,the bus stopped at Commonwealth MRT,if not,I'll be shitting in my pants.Ewww!!!!!!

2 comments:

tsl said...

just passing by.

harry osborne is cute. haha. esp when he turned from gd to bad. =)

RemoteCarrier said...

haha.Glad that you enjoy the show,and the man ;)