May 23, 2007

Ball In Your Court

Sandra actually called me yesterday to gather all my guys(and gals)to do another presentation in June.And I was like OMIGAWD!Not again?!Pardon me,I was actually trying to sound blonde.

This time round it was my turn to get the people to join me to perform.Oh great,everything is so sudden and I don't know what to do.She expected me to give her the list of people who will be performing by this Friday.Cannot lah,I'm suck at recruitment.

Anyway,if I were to make a daring move,I'll put Junwei as the drummer,Eddie as the bassist and William as the guitarist.To make the group not so "manly",I'll put one of the girls as the lead singer.As for me,I'll do the backup singer.Maybe this will work.

By the way,any female singer volunteer to sing with me?Pleasssssssssssse.I promise I won't bite.

0 comments: