May 15, 2007

I Want Anything

That Singapore domain website anything.com.sg is everywhere.You can see it at the bus stops,in TV commercials,magazines,newspapers,etc...I was wondering what is that website doing here?

Out of curiosity,I decided to browse that website and out come some flash interface.It was asking me what I really wish for,so to try out this system,I try to wish for "Wii".

In the end,the website told me wait until the 19 May.Come to think of it,got so good meh wish for anything.If like that I won't need that GST offset anymore to buy that Nintendo Wii.

Maybe it was just trying to sell some gimmicks or something like that.Perhaps tissue paper?Or classy enough,electronic goods.Sorry,electronic student will only think that classy things = electronics.

If there's no limitation to what I wish for,I'll wish for a private landed property in Orchard,with my own personal swimming pool and a helicopter where I can take to go China eat steamed crab in the morning.

Scally hor...if they were to send Wii with DHL packaging to my house then I'll be beating my chest for not wishing something bigger.No wait,one shall not be too greedy okay?

0 comments: