February 06, 2008

Yeah yeah,it's New Year Eve.One more day will be our new year clothes showdown.People will be going out in the street with some outrageous attire as if Singapore is snowing or what.As for me,I'll be very conservative lah.

But then,my New Year will be different from last year.Grandmother passed away,leaving some boring atmosphere,brother still in Qatar,leaving nobody to stick to when going to my relatives' house for visitation.

Anyway,some random photos which I took:



Some English albums that I bought,just in case people say I'm a pirate king.It's not to show off,just that I happened to take it out when I was doing some spring cleaning.



Sleeping cat when I was on my way to collect roasted duck.This cat will become my cat number 3,think I'll call it Silverwind.

Since it's the year of the rat,Silverwind will have to cease his operation in catching rats...for the moment.

0 comments: