February 09, 2008

Lunar Run

Wei Liang's house

10am : After 3 days of rotting at home(including 1st day of New Year),it's time for me to get out of the house and enjoy the fresh air.I got to put my new year clothes into good use.

Wei Liang's house ---> Yunn's house

11am : We had a wonderful time chit-chatting with one another and munching new year goodies.I must thank Yunn for opening up her house for visitation.

I simply love the animal cushion at her sofa,especially the dog and the lion.Gotta take the photo of the cute little lion for memory purpose.

Photobucket
I'm a little lion.Hear me roar!


Somehow I'm kinda attracted to the cat family,which I don't know why.

Photobucket
Partial Clementi HGC photo before we leave Yunn's place.Arrgg!!!!The lighting!

Wei Liang's house ---> Yunn's house ---> Pastor Kian Cheng's house

1.30pm : The youth had left when I reached pastor's house.What to do?They came very early to visit the pastor.

I was kinda disappointed because I didn't get to eat curry chicken at Pastor Kian Cheng house this year!You know,of all the food,I love their curry chicken,especially the potato.Without potatoes inside curry chicken is like Bak Chor Mee without the minced meat.

But nevertheless,I did enjoy their bee hoon,seaweed chicken and the fish fillet very much.Oh not to forget the sweet soup to decrease the chance of getting yourself heated up.

Wei Liang's house ---> Yunn's house ---> Pastor Kian Cheng's house ---> Pastor Geoffrey's house

3pm : In order to catch up with the youths,I had to rush off to pastor's house...on the double!

Nah,I had to guide the 2 ladies to Pastor Geoffrey's place,since they did not know how to get there.Isn't me great?

No curry chicken at his place either.Damn!Nevermind,at least there's drinks to quench my thrist.

Photobucket
Took a photo at his place.The photo is just too formal to be honest.


Wei Liang's house ---> Yunn's house ---> Pastor Kian Cheng's house ---> Pastor Geoffrey's house ---> Pastor Chee Khim's house

4.30pm : Took Joshua's van there.Isn't it convenient to have a car?Must thank him for taking us there.

Eat,eat,eat as usual,make funny clips,watched Aragon and Die Hard 4.0;The kids are scary.Arrggg!!!!!

Photobucket
Funny movie starring William,Eddie,Eugene(not in photo)and Junwei(not in photo too).

Photobucket
Seriously what have SAF done to our soldier that make him goes crazy?


Wei Liang's house ---> Yunn's house ---> Pastor Kian Cheng's house ---> Pastor Geoffrey's house ---> Pastor Chee Khim's house ---> William's house

11.30pm : The swimming session is awful.I didn't expect myself to lose form this year.Grrrr...

Alright next time I won't try any fancy moves during my swimming competition.

0 comments: