June 06, 2009

Back To School

Today was my first day of bridging courses.One word to describe everything: Tired.

I didn't expect going for lecture for 8 hours is a tiring thing to do.1st of all,you got to have the stamina to sustain long hours of lesson,break,lesson,lunch,lesson,break and finally lesson.Perhaps I'll be doing this for another 2 more years or so.

Gladly speaking,the lectures is awesome.The lecturer is humorous,explains everything in details so that people won't get lost.Surprisingly,I didn't fall asleep throughout the lecture.

Didn't get to know the people around me.Blame it on my shyness,or should I say,I'm a hard-to-get?Hehehe.

I'll be going for another 8 hours lecture tomorrow,will be having an exam on Wednesday.Do pray for me that I'll be able to get back my study momentum and also to understand the lecture well.

0 comments: