February 19, 2009



Recently Airasia had a new traveling destination with a airfare promotion from Kuala Lumpur to London for only S$311(one way ticket excluding airport tax and other surcharge)!This is indeed a great offer not to be missed.

I hope to go there someday,but right now I had my other priorities,which is going for further study,getting a driving license and making braces for my teeth.IF I were to go there,I'll visit the London Bridge,the Big Ben,getting a Mohawk hairstyle,and and and (I can't think of any).


The only thing I don't like about this advertisement is the slogan.Maybe there's nothing wrong with the Now Everyone Can Fly Xtra Long,but who on Earth wants to fly a very long journey from one place to another?Perhaps it's just me.

Maybe they can put Now Everybody Can Fly Further,but it will make the slogan rather dull.

0 comments: